Skip to main content

Otherworldly Memorial ~ I thought it was an RPG, but it turned out to be a gal game world, but I'm going to play many rounds and try to capture all the characters! ~ Chapter 19

*DISCLAIMER: I'M NOT NATIVE JAPANESE OR ENGLISH SPEAKER, THESE ARE MACHINE TRANSLATIONS THAT I TRY TO MAKE SENSE. READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION.
*HERE THIS WEEK CHAPTER! ENJOY!
*THIS SERIES LOOKS FUN SO I DECIDED TO TRANSLATE IT. THE AUTHOR USE A LOT OF HARD JAPANESE AND KANJI, SO PREPARE FOR A BRAIN SEIZURE.


Otherworldly Memorial 【Chapter 19】


「You're finally awake?」

......Truthfully, I recognized that voice.
Somehow it was very hot.
It seemed that I was being tucked in near the stove with several blankets over me.
(T/N: Raw: ストーブ. Example at the Translator Corner!)

「......I'm sorry, and thank you.」

The one talking with a remorseful look on her face was...... Jaana-san.
Haa!?

「What about Torachi!? What happen!?」

She is in the middle of the competition but I feel like she have just save me.
I rise to my feet.

「Maki-chan is fine.」

I turned to the direction of the voice and saw Maki-chan.
She changed into her uniform.

「Torachi has retired.」

Jaana-san answered looking downhearted.

「I told you its okay, don't worry about it. I'd rather have everyone applauding me than the mayor giving me an award.」

Scratching her cheek, Maki-chan murmured.

「No one did anything wrong in this case. Don't worry about it anymore.」
「Torachi~」

Jaana-san hugs Maki-chan.
Maki-chan patted her head while saying 「It's fine, it's fine.」.
Hmmm~, what a nice sight.

「Kkishi!」
(T/N: Raw: っきし!)

Hmmm, it's already hot but I'm still sneezing.

「Lottochi~」

I wondered if the sneeze had brought back their guilt for me.
In the same way that she hugged Maki-chan, Jaana-san hugged me.

Hey!
Is this fine!?

「I'm sorry. Thank you.」

Jaana-san expresses her apologies near my heart.
Her body heat and breath tickle my body.
Uu......
It's already so hot to begin with, but my body temperature is rising even more......
However, if I pulled her off here, I would not have received Jaana-san's apology.
Do I have to do this!?
I guess I'll just have to do it with this flow!?

I patted her head while saying 「It's fine, it's fine.」
......What's this embarrassment?

Jaana-san closes her eyes as I pats her head.
She is close enough for me to see the length of her eyelashes.
She is a perfect beauty up close.
Such a girl is hugging me right now.

My pulse are beating abnormally, and I felt even more embarrassed that I could feel it.
I'm in a spiral of embarrassment.
I may be closer to death than I was when I fell into the pool.

My heart was pounding so hard that I couldn't breathe.
As if recalling, I exhaled and looked away from my chest.
There was Maki-chan with her hands folded, nodding her head.

「......Maki-chan.」

I got permission, so I called her Maki-chan.

「Yeees.」
「Ummm, that......」

It's embarrassing to be watch while being hugged by Jaana-san, but it's even weird if I ask to not look.
(T/N: Raw: 次孔さんに抱きつかれているところを見られているのが恥ずかしいのだが、しかし見ないでくれというのもおかしいな。)
It might seem like I'm trying to do something shady.
As I looked at her face, unable to say anything, Maki-chan spoke up.

「What, do you want to be pat too?」
「No!?」

It would be even more embarrassing if that happened.
It will be so embarrassing that I will die. I will die from embarrassment.

「What, you want me to hug you then. Here.」

She hugged the right side of my body away from Jaana-san.
――――――――!?
I let out an inaudible scream through my mouth.
Maybe I was emitting an ultrasonic wave.

Jaana-san on the left chest.
And Maki-chan's face on my right chest.
Even though it was hot with the blanket.
Fire is coming out of my face all over the place.
Let's call it a scorching heaven, not a scorching hell.

......Ah, no more......no......
I collapsed, with more steam coming out of my face than the stove beside me.


..................Gobebaa!?
(T/N: Raw: ――――――ごべばっ!?)

I jumped awake, feeling uncomfortable in my mouth from being forced to drink the water.
Apparently, MaKi-chan had given me a plastic bottle of sports drink to drink.
To me, who's in a fainting state.

「Oh, brave man, it's a pity you're dead.」

Jaana-san was down on one knee, both hands clasped in prayer.

「......I've had enough of that.」

I managed to put in a retort.

「I think you kind of fell asleep, but it was hot, so I tried to rehydrate.」

Maki-chan seemed to have stated the facts straightforwardly.
It was the two of you that make it hot.

At any rate, I regained consciousness and had to go home.

******

「Oniichan, somehow you are cold?.」

Doesn't that make it sound like I'm already dead?

「It was the coldest and hottest experience of my life.」
「Wow~, talking about hot and stuff. You, you.」

Mai puts her left hand over my mouth and mimics a poke with her right elbow.
Your gestures are a little old-fashioned.

Then the usual status check began.


【Status】
--------------------
Liberal Arts: 125 (+9)     

Science: 111 (+12) 

Athletic ability: 129 (+7) 

Appearance: 145 (+5)   

Art: 57 (+2)   

Cooking: 144 (+4)
--------------------

The effect of the Moe Reference Book is amazing.
There are different sisters appearing in the liberal arts and sciences, but the sister in the sciences looks more like Mai.

「......Fuu.」

My sister sighs with some kind of complicated look on her face.
Why.......


Intimacy】
--------------------
Jitsuwa Eiko 「I like it as much as crane game.」
Mouhito Sara 「I like it as much as Tsume shogi」
Jaana Rizumu 「He might be the boy I'm most interested in!?」
Torano Maki 「I don't hate him.」
--------------------

「Hyuu hyuu♪」

......Like I said before Mai, you're like an old lady.

「You can expect something on Valentine's Day, right?」

......!?
That's right, it's almost Valentine's Day!

I'm not proud of it, but I've never gotten chocolate from anyone other than my mother.
But!
This could be good!


【Translator Corner!】


-Suspension bridge effect I guess... but who cares.

-ストーブ, stove, it's a room heater I think used to warm up room in Japan:

-I only do this for fun so I can't promise to do daily post but I'll try my best to do weekly post.

-Thanks for reading and if you like the novel or have some suggestion or want me to keep translating it comment down below.

-If you like the translation, please support me by reading it at my site or donate to me by ko-fi.

《PREVIOUS》 《SERIES》 《NEXT》

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let’s Raise the Abandoned Cat Heroes – an Awesome Demon Hunter Who Switched to Being a Teacher, and Is Very Much Missed by His S-Ranked Pupils Chapter 77

My Daughters The S-Rank Adventurers Had Severe Father-Con Chapter 37

My Daughters The S-Rank Adventurers Had Severe Father-Con Chapter 43