Skip to main content

Otherworldly Memorial ~ I thought it was an RPG, but it turned out to be a gal game world, but I'm going to play many rounds and try to capture all the characters! ~ Chapter 17

*DISCLAIMER: I'M NOT NATIVE JAPANESE OR ENGLISH SPEAKER, THESE ARE MACHINE TRANSLATIONS THAT I TRY TO MAKE SENSE. READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION.
*HERE THIS WEEK CHAPTER! ENJOY!
*THIS SERIES LOOKS FUN SO I DECIDED TO TRANSLATE IT. THE AUTHOR USE A LOT OF HARD JAPANESE AND KANJI, SO PREPARE FOR A BRAIN SEIZURE.


Otherworldly Memorial 【Chapter 17】


「Hello, oh brave and pathetic brother who is dying.」

Needless to say, it was Jaana-san who called me with a very disgraceful name.
The first day of the third semester.
I passed by where they were posting the school newspaper.

「It was really well-received, so I hope you'll appear again.」
「Absolutely no......」

Mai didn't talk to me for a while after that.
The emptiness of silence while eating.
The sadness of talking to someone and being ignored.
I got down on my knees 30 times and managed to make up for it.

「Then~ I'll give you a date.」
「Wha... What? Really?」

When I was puzzled, she laughed, holding her mouth with her hand.

「Do you want to date me that badly~ You're so cute.」
「Guu......  nuu.」

I feel like I'm being completely played around!
But I'd like to believe that everyone would be if they were told this by a super beautiful girl.

「Torachi is going to participate in a cold swimming competition. Would you like to go with me to support or coverage of it? Would you like to go with me?」
「A... A winter swimming competition!? Maki-chan!?」
「Hmmm? When did you start calling her Maki-chan?」
「Ah.」

I restrain my hand.
This is bad, my mind reflexively let it out.

「Hmmm~ Well, that's fine.」

Jaana-san looked at me with a slightly bored look in her eyes.
Oh my?
Jaana-san are very close to Maki-chan.
That's why she didn't like the very familiar way I called her.
Is that what this is about?

「By any chance~ did you just sulk? That's cute.」
「Ha? Ha~? Ha~~?」

Jaana-san, who talked like a pro on the radio, didn't have any lines at all.
Your face is bright red, you know?
Kuufuufu, It's worth the teasing.

「I won't give you the date anymore.」

She crossed her arms and turned her head back.
She's sulking!
She's totally sulking!
I assume she' s not jealous because her intimacy level is not that high.
Maybe this is what happens when the person you say you'd be willing to date is friendly with another girl.

「I'm sorry! I'd like to go. Please.」

I put my hands together and plead to her.
Honestly, it would be too good to pass up this opportunity.

「You want to see Maki-chan in her swimsuit~, don't you~」

......This is bad, his sulking is just too cute.
I don't know what to do, I wonder if this time will last forever.

「And I'm sure she'll be wearing the swimsuit I bought her.」

I said on purpose.
Jaana-san turned to me with wide eyes.

「Did you buy her a swimsuit? For Torachi?」
「That's right. The reason I started working at the Maid Guy on the Street was to earn money for my swimsuit.」
「!? Hmmm? Hmmm~~ Is that so.」

She says she doesn't care, but it's obvious that she does.
It's so cute that I'm glad I bought the swimsuit just for this reaction.

「That's why I'd love to go~」
「......You should go with your sister!」

She was completely sulking.
Did I go too far?
I have to do everything I can to put her in a good mood.

「I was so happy when Jaana-san asked me out on a date that I ended up saying Maki-chan, but I've never really said it to her.」
「......Ah, is that so.」
「I'd like to get my revenge on the radio, too. Jaana-san's radio personality was so good that I ended up getting flabbergasted.」
「Hee, hee~」
「I can't help but have fun when I'm with Jaana-san, so could you please give me a date and a radio appearance?」

As you can see, I put my hands together and bow my head.

「We... Well if you say so, it can't be help. Okay.」

Then she put her hands on her hips and turned her chest.
It's a pose that looks down, but I'm too short to look up.
Thank goodness, I'm forgiven.
I had to make a radio appearance, but this time I should be careful not to offend Mai.

******

「Are you going to be on the radio again? Are you going to be fine?」

My sister comes into my room, crosses her legs on my bed, and stares at me with fierce eyes.
It's like a blanket you wear, only warmer and less sexy. But it's still cute.

「It's gonna be fine! ......Maybe.」

Mai sighs.

「Well, I'm glad you found a foster home for the kitten.」

Then the status check time began.

【Status】
--------------------
Liberal Arts: 116 (+2)     

Science: 99 (+2) 

Athletic ability: 125 (+9) 

Appearance: 140 (+11)   

Art: 55 (+7)   

Cooking: 140 (+7)
--------------------

My appearance was probably influenced by my part-time job as a courtesan.
I think I'm getting more sexy now......
I've improved on how to charm using the nape of my neck and stuff, but is that really going to make me more popular with the heroine?
I had such doubts, but I was relieved to know that my status would increase.

My athletic ability is a little higher than I expected.
Art is up a bit, too.

「Oniichan, you've been doing some pretty rare events like fire walking and radio appearances.」

Oh, so fire walking is exercise and radio is art.
The term art in this parameter seems to include the performing arts.
It's a rule of the game that you get more experience from an unexpected event than from a normal effort.
I think it's more of a reality thing.
Impactful experiences make people grow.

【Intimacy】
--------------------
Jitsuwa Eiko 「I like it as much as crane game.」
Mouhito Sara 「I like it as much as Tsume shogi」
(T/N: Raw: 詰将棋, a shogi miniature problem in which the goal is to checkmate the opponent's king.)
Jaana Rizumu 「You and Tora-chan are in love!?」
(T/N: Might mistranslated this, Raw: トラちゃんと熱愛発覚なの!?)
Torano Maki 「seriously siscon」
--------------------

You like crane games more than karaoke, right?
With this system, if you don't know the person well, you won't even know if your intimacy level is increasing or decreasing.
Sara-san is a girl who loves shogi, so I think she's like it.
I guess it's because my cooking parameters are higher now.
Jaana-san, I'm sorry to tell you, but Maki-chan only thinks of me as a siscon.

「I guess I need more art.」

I mumble to myself.

「No, I think you should study more than that. Because there's nothing good about a bad grade on a final exam.」

All right, then. Let's study!
I'm loyal to my sister's opinion.


【Translator Corner!】


-That sulking were really cute.

-I only do this for fun so I can't promise to do daily post but I'll try my best to do weekly post.

-Thanks for reading and if you like the novel or have some suggestion or want me to keep translating it comment down below.

-If you like the translation, please support me by reading it at my site or donate to me by ko-fi.

《PREVIOUS》 《SERIES》 《NEXT》

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let’s Raise the Abandoned Cat Heroes – an Awesome Demon Hunter Who Switched to Being a Teacher, and Is Very Much Missed by His S-Ranked Pupils Chapter 77

My Daughters The S-Rank Adventurers Had Severe Father-Con Chapter 37

Otherworldly Memorial ~ I thought it was an RPG, but it turned out to be a gal game world, but I'm going to play many rounds and try to capture all the characters! ~ Chapter 21