Skip to main content

Otherworldly Memorial ~ I thought it was an RPG, but it turned out to be a gal game world, but I'm going to play many rounds and try to capture all the characters! ~ Chapter 15

*DISCLAIMER: I'M NOT NATIVE JAPANESE OR ENGLISH SPEAKER, THESE ARE MACHINE TRANSLATIONS THAT I TRY TO MAKE SENSE. READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION.
*HERE THIS WEEK CHAPTER! ENJOY!
*THIS SERIES LOOKS FUN SO I DECIDED TO TRANSLATE IT. THE AUTHOR USE A LOT OF HARD JAPANESE AND KANJI, SO PREPARE FOR A BRAIN SEIZURE.


Otherworldly Memorial 【Chapter 15】


New Year's night.
This is the first status check of the year.

【Status】
--------------------
Liberal Arts: 114 (+4)     

Science: 97 (+4) 

Athletic ability: 116 (+5) 

Appearance: 139 (+1)   

Art: 48 (+2)   

Cooking: 133 (+10)
--------------------

This is what it looks like.
Since the winter vacations, all I've done is make New Year's Eve soba and Osechi dishes.

【Intimacy】
--------------------
Jitsuwa Eiko 「I like it as much as kitten.」
Mouhito Sara 「It's like a morning fortune teller.」
Jaana Rizumu 「I think I might like it just a little~ bit!?」
Torano Maki 「seriously brave」
--------------------

If you like it as much as kittens, you already like it a lot.
No matter how you think about it, Jitsuwa-san loves kittens.
This is like a confession already, isn't it?
Damn, it's like I get a love letter every time I check my status.
I hadn't thought about it before because I didn't have a high level of intimacy.

Doesn't that mean that Sara-san gets curious every day, too?
She said something like "baka, baka".

Jaana-san is already laughing, isn't she?
It's exactly what I said at the time.

It's a breakthrough for Maki-chan, too, from normal to brave.

Our intimacy is much better now.
After confirming the status, I talk to Mai again.

「Mai, I'd like to find a home for a kitten.」
「......I can't help you if you ask me for advice like that, okay?」
「I see... As far as I know, there's no one more reliable than Mai.」

My sister puts her index finger to her chin and ponders.

「What about the fact that every time something happens, you have to talk to your sister about it?」

......Hmmm
I might be seen as a pathetic brother.
I don't think it's any less pathetic, though.

「I want to find a home for a kitten, and it's only natural that I should consult the people I can rely on most for that. I don't think I can do it by myself.」

Mai stared at my face.

「I don't think that doing as much as you can means working hard alone. It's about doing your best to accomplish your goals. I thought I should rely on Mai's strength. That's all.」

Mai said after exhaling.

「So, advice from a well-behaved sister. Jaana-san is not just a newspaper club member. She's much more influential than that. You should ask her for help.」
「Thank you. I'm glad I ask you about this.」

It's not just that Mai knows more about this world than I do.
It's obvious that she knows more about everything than I do, even about the girls I've met.
I don't want to rely on my sister, that's not what I think.
It is better to accomplish what you want to accomplish, even if it is shameful.

The same is true for games.
I think it's more fun to play without looking at strategy sites.
However, there are some games that you may want to complete at any cost.
Then you can ask someone who has completed it, or buy a strategy guide.

This time, it's not a mere quest.
It's about the future of the kitten that Jitsuwa-san sincerely hopes for.
I'd get down on my knees and do anything to find a home for her.

It was winter break, so there was no school.
However, Jaana-san is in the newspaper club, so she must be in the active part of the club.
On New Year's Day, a karuta competition is held at the shrine.
(T/N: かるた. Karuta, a japanese playing card game. There's an anime revolved around this game called, Chihayafuru)
I thought she might  have come to the Karuta club to do some coverage, I came to the shrine the day after my first visit.

The cool club members play the cards with a bang.
I found Jaana-san, who was taking cool pictures of it.
She usually gives a light impression, but her serious face is also attractive.
She moved her small body to take pictures, shaking her trademark music note hair clip.
She's in no mood to be disturbed.
I watched her hard work all the while, with the Hyakunin Isshu as background music.
(T/N: 百人一首. Hyakunin Isshu  a classical Japanese anthology of one hundred Japanese waka by one hundred poets.)

When she is done, I talk to her.

「Jaana-san, do you have a minute?」
「Whoa! What is it? Don't you have to participate in Furisode Week?」

......Why do you know so much about the cross-dressing maid cafe where I work?
Furisode Week is an event where people wear furisode instead of maid outfits for a week starting January 2nd.

「......I'm going to work tomorrow. I'm the courtesan.」
「Oh, I thought the less popular maids wore furisode instead of courtesan-style costumes.」

Leave me alone.
You'll get a better reaction from customers that way.
Jaana-san has small breasts, so she doesn't know the pleasure of showing her breasts to men.
......if I say that, I might get kill.
And I don't know if I know it, either......
I try not to mention such things and get down to business.

「Actually, I'm trying to find a home for a kitten, and I was wondering if you could help me.」
「Looking a home for a kitten? Why would you do that?」

Reason.
The reason huh.

「I prayed to God to help me find a foster home, but another request came true.」
「......Hey, I don't know what you're talking about.」

Why don't you understand?
I guess you don't know what that means.
Jaana-san crosses her arms and meditates, thinking.

The reason was true, but the explanation was not clear.
But it was too embarrassing to say it was for Jitsuwa-san.

「Well, I don't care why. Well, you should be on the radio.」
「......Radio?」
「You've never heard of it~? I'm shocked. There's a local show called Rhythm Tengoku by Jaana Rizumu.」
(T/N: リズム天国, Rizumu tengoku)

Ehh! Jaana-san has a radio show!
It's amazing, this person.

「Would you like to be a guest appear on the live broadcast tonight and announce it there?」
「Oh! I'll be in your care!」

That's how I ended up making my radio debut tonight.


【Translator Corner!】


-I only do this for fun so I can't promise to do daily post but I'll try my best to do weekly post.

-Thanks for reading and if you like the novel or have some suggestion or want me to keep translating it comment down below.

-If you like the translation, please support me by reading it at my site or donate to me by ko-fi.

《PREVIOUS》 《SERIES》 《NEXT》

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let’s Raise the Abandoned Cat Heroes – an Awesome Demon Hunter Who Switched to Being a Teacher, and Is Very Much Missed by His S-Ranked Pupils Chapter 77

My Daughters The S-Rank Adventurers Had Severe Father-Con Chapter 37

Otherworldly Memorial ~ I thought it was an RPG, but it turned out to be a gal game world, but I'm going to play many rounds and try to capture all the characters! ~ Chapter 21