Skip to main content

Otherworldly Memorial ~ I thought it was an RPG, but it turned out to be a gal game world, but I'm going to play many rounds and try to capture all the characters! ~ Chapter 10

*DISCLAIMER: I'M NOT NATIVE JAPANESE OR ENGLISH SPEAKER, THESE ARE MACHINE TRANSLATIONS THAT I TRY TO MAKE SENSE. READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION.
*SORRY FOR THE DELAY! HERE THIS WEEK CHAPTER! ENJOY!
*THIS SERIES LOOKS FUN SO I DECIDED TO TRANSLATE IT. THE AUTHOR USE A LOT OF HARD JAPANESE AND KANJI, SO PREPARE FOR A BRAIN SEIZURE.


Otherworldly Memorial 【Chapter 10】


During the summer vacation, I worked at a maid cafe dressed as a woman and managed to earn 200,000 yen.
And I made a promise to Maki-chan for a pool date.

Do you think that's a high price to pay?
No.
It's cheap, if you can see those boobs.
Boobs, priceless.
(T/N: "priceless" here are type in katakana in the raw it makes me laugh more that it should lol)

Right now, I'm just outside the locker room, waiting for Maki-chan to change her clothes.
The anticipation and excitement was uncontrollable, and I couldn't stop grinning.
It must be so weird to be seen by the people around me.

「Sorry for the wait~」

I marvels at the sight of her in swimsuit.
I trembled at the same time.

「Wha......」

I was at a loss for words.
Maki-chan's skin is covered with scars.
(T/N: Raw: 傷)
If you don't think of it deeply, you'll think of it as abuse.
It was not there when she tried it on, so it must have come on during the summer vacation.
There are also a few old scar, which I couldn't see from the front previously in the fitting room.

「What? I'm too good-looking that you are at loss for words, aren't you?」

Maki-chan laughs
I'm not fully know about it, but if she doesn't care, it might be rude to question it.

「A, ah. I've thought about it before. It's really, ni, nice body.」

No matter how many different martial arts you've done, how can you get so many scars?
The scratches are more on the back side.
Any decent martial art would only take a frontal attack.

The stares of the people around me were also grim.
It's not something that can be subjected to a beautiful girl in a bikini.

「Would you like to join me in that flowing pool?」
「Okay.」

Once she's in the water, she would not stand out.
We were slowly drifting along in the flowing pool.

「Even so, dressing up as a woman and working as a maid, you're such an idiot~」
「It's a small price to pay for today's date.」
「Is, is that so.」

Maki-chan is clearly embarrassed.
She's an honest person.

「Well~, what did you do during your summer vacation?」

I'll ask her about it.

「It's the same as usual. Training, training, sparring, training.」
「Is, is that so. With who?」
「Hmmm? my father and brother.」

Family, huh.......

「Is the training very tough?」
「Hmm? I don't know. I've never compared myself to anyone else.」
「You know, you've got quite a few scars on your body.......」

I'm not very good at asking that, am I?
I asked her directly.

「Ah, this is punishments' for losing.」
(T/N: The fuck!)

Huh......?
Wha, what?

「It's been a while since I lost~ I knew my little brother was getting stronger~」

Just because you lost to your little brother?
You're saying that he scar up a girl's, Maki-chan's skin?
I don't know who you are, but I'm gonna kill you.
(T/N: *Loads shotgun with malicious intent*)

「The rule is that if you lose to someone younger than you, father will punish you.」

There should be no such rule.

「The whip really hurt, does it stand out? the scar.」

It stands out.

「It doesn't bother me, though, because I keep looking at your face.」
「Wha, you keep saying things like that.」

I turn my face away and turn away.
I wonder if I deceiving her.
I think I probably look really scary.

「That dad of yours, do you think I can fight him?」
「Haa? If it's a dojo-breaker, father will always take him on, but there's no one who can beat him.」

I don't care if I don't win, but I'd like to beat him up, even if it's just one hit.
I want to hit him and say something to him.
Stop with the stupid rule.

I clenched my fists tightly under the surface of the flowing pool.

******

「Oniichan are really an idiot.」

Mai said with a dumbfounded look on her face, but her voice was gentle.

「I worked part-time all summer, when I finally saw the swimsuit it's ruin. I want to get rid of this grudge.」
「Yes yes, I'll do that.」
「I'm really... ouch, it hurts.」

Mai was applying medicine to my wound.
It hurts a lot.
I'm covered in wounds all over my body.

Today, right after our date, I went to the dojo and was beaten up by Maki-chan's father.
It happened so fast, I don't even know what hit me.
It's a mysterious special technique that can bruise, cut, and scrape.

「There's no way you can with with your athletic ability, oniichan.」
「If it was a fighting game, I'd win.」
「Unfortunately, it's not a fighting game.」

Yes, I suppose you're right.
It's a gal game.
I met Maki-chan in the martial arts athletic club, not as a red mark comrade.
I won the national championship in my third year of high school.
Maybe that's the route to break the dojo.
Maybe that's what it says in the strategy book.

But I can't play that casually.
(T/N: Raw: 冷静, reisei?)
There is no read skip in this world.
(T/N: For those who might don't know "read skip" referring to a feature in gal game that allow the player to skip previously read text or just skip all the text for the sweet, sweet CG. What? we all do that at least once right?)
It's a shitty game.

「Please check the status calmly.」

【Status】
--------------------
Liberal Arts: 96 (+8)     

Science: 79 (+10) 

Athletic ability: 60 (+6) 

Appearance: 110 (+12)   

Art: 16 (+1)   

Cooking: 86 (+10)
--------------------

I don't know if there's an upper limit or what, but I'm guessing I'm not very athletic.
I'm less muscular than I used to be in my previous life when I play games all the time.
The only things I feel better about now than in my previous life are my cooking skills and my appearance.

【Intimacy】
--------------------
Jitsuwa Eiko 「I like maids surprisingly well.」
Mouhito Sara 「They're like stuffed penguins.」
Jaana Rizumu 「Even though you're not very athletic, you're seriously dojo breaking!?」
Torano Maki 「Seriously a smooth talker」
(T/N: May translated this wrong, Raw:まじ軟派, maji nanpa? )
--------------------

Jaana-san is amazing.
It just happened and she have already overheard it.

Maki-chan...... smooth talker?
In fact, I've done some pretty hardcore stuff, but Maki-chan doesn't know that I've done dojo break.

「So, what are you going to do oniichan? Are you going to work out?」

That's right.
I wonder if it can't be helped even if I train a little.

「There's a sports festival next month.」

Ah...
That's not good.
It's a guarantee that the evaluation of all heroines will be lowered.

「I'll work out.」
「I see. Let's go buy some more items after part time job.」

Mai was kind to me today.
Well, if you're this injured and covered in scars all over your body, I guess she'll be a little kinder.


【Translator Corner!】


-Maki-chan's father really are the worst

-Sorry for the delay, work have been hectic lately and I'm a little bit sick at the moment.

-Next week chapter may got delay because I have stuff to do irl.

-I only do this for fun so I can't promise to do daily post but I'll try my best to do weekly post.

-Thanks for reading and if you like the novel or have some suggestion or want me to keep translating it comment down below.

-If you like the translation, please support me by reading it at my site or donate to me by ko-fi

《PREVIOUS》 《SERIES》 《NEXT》



Comments

  1. Thanks for the translation, really enjoying this series

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem mate. I'm having a blast translating this series.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let’s Raise the Abandoned Cat Heroes – an Awesome Demon Hunter Who Switched to Being a Teacher, and Is Very Much Missed by His S-Ranked Pupils Chapter 77

My Daughters The S-Rank Adventurers Had Severe Father-Con Chapter 37

Otherworldly Memorial ~ I thought it was an RPG, but it turned out to be a gal game world, but I'm going to play many rounds and try to capture all the characters! ~ Chapter 21