Skip to main content

Otherworldly Memorial ~ I thought it was an RPG, but it turned out to be a gal game world, but I'm going to play many rounds and try to capture all the characters! ~ Chapter 9

*DISCLAIMER: I'M NOT NATIVE JAPANESE OR ENGLISH SPEAKER, THESE ARE MACHINE TRANSLATIONS THAT I TRY TO MAKE SENSE. READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION.
*HERE THIS WEEK CHAPTER! ENJOY!
*THIS SERIES LOOKS FUN SO I DECIDED TO TRANSLATE IT. THE AUTHOR USE A LOT OF HARD JAPANESE AND KANJI, SO PREPARE FOR A BRAIN SEIZURE.
*RAW: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n5718en/9/


Otherworldly Memorial 【Chapter 9】


「Is there a part-time job that earns 200,000?」
「Oniichan, are you stupid?」
(T/N: Mai-chan have changed so much since the first chapter or is it just me?)

I spent 200,000 yen on my credit card, and when I talked to my sister about it, she was completely taken aback.

「I'll do my best in any clinical trial!」
「Why are you being so positive about the clinical trial...... when you don't know what's going to happen?」

Mai's attitude toward me has been getting harsher lately.
But that's rather good because it's like a real sister.

「Even if it is a summer vacation, you can only work part-time on the weekends. Why did you spend 200,000 yen~」

Mai sighs and prepares an option for a part-time job.
I can't say it's because I'm blinded by boobs.
I'm sorry, your brother is an idiot.

1. Dragon hunting
2. Bungee without string
3. Maid cafe

I knew I couldn't find a decent part-time job.

「Why aren't there any clinical trials?」
「Aren't you too motivated for clinical trials? Clinical trials require you to stay overnight for a few days, so you can't do it on weekends.」

Is that so, that's a shame.
Let's check out the part-time jobs one by one.

「What's dragon hunting? That sounds like a Lotto job.」
「Your job is to kill the dragons that attack people in the mountains. Your weapon will be a spetsnaz knife.」
「Wouldn't that kill you if you were bad?」
「Probably die.」

I wonder if there is an option which I don't have to die......

「What about bungee without string?」
「It's a stunt for a scene in a suspense drama. It involves falling off a cliff.」
「Doesn't that kill you?」
「It's covered by insurance.」

Apparently, I could die from this too......

「Maid cafes are the only way to go.」
「Don't you need an explanation?」
「There were maid cafes in the previous world.」
「Hmmm, good luck with that.」

A few days later, I went to work and regretted that I had not listened to the explanation.

「Why am I wearing a maid's uniform?」

I can't help but scream in the locker room.
I thought I will stationed at the kitchen, but when I thought about it, there was no way I could earn 200,000 from a normal job.
This is a cross-dressing maid cafe.

「Welcome back, master.」
「Uwaa, the new maid are ugly.」

Urgh, kill me.
I've never been so humiliated in my life.
And they call me ugly because my appearance are still low.
There are also customers who are looking for ugly maids like me, and that makes me feel uncomfortable.
I should've gone with the bungee without string......
At first, I regretted it to death.

「Welcome home~~! Master~!」

A month later, I had become a maid.
When I tried it, it was a fun job, and it was a pleasure to be seen by a man.
(T/N: I've reread this sentences many time but still this is how I translate it. Please tell me I'm wrong.
Raw: やってみると楽しい仕事で、もはや男にジロジロ見られるのも快感だった。)
It's not much, but I have my fans, and it's rewarding.

Karankaran
The doorbell rings.
It seems that the next customer has entered the store.

「Welcome home~~! Young Lady~! Ergh!?」
「Uwaa! He's really working as a woman!」

The guests who came in were Jaana Rizumu.
The fact that the newspaper club came here means that...... of course I'm going to be the story.
It's over......
I'm done.

「Can I take a picture~?」

I see, what's the point of an article if you don't take pictures?

「I'm sorry, please refrain from taking a picture of the maids.」

According to the rules of this restaurant, photography is not allowed.
I'm saved!
It won't appear in the newspaper.

「Well then, ......, I'll take this Cheki, please.」
(T/N: Raw: チェキ, I don't know how to translate this but it's a mini camera I guess. Example at Translator Corner!)

Jaana-san pointed at a poster in the store that said Cheki 1,000 yen.
Seriously.
You're paying 1,000 yen for a picture with me.
If I were to pay Jaana-san, I would understand.
(T/N: It doesn't seem he realized it yet)

「Thank you very much for the order of the Cheki~

According to the store's rules, you can't refuse a Cheki.
The rule is to bow and say thank you with a big smile on your face.

「Uwaa......」

Please don't pull it......
It's a job, a job.

Pasha.

The manager took a picture of me and Jaana-san.
Cheki basically allows the customer to order a pose for the maid.
Jaana-san said, "In a dachu pose."
(T/N: I don't know the English word for this. Raw: だっちゅーのポーズ  Example at Translator Corner!)
I don't know what kind of pose I'm supposed to strike, so I follow the manager's instructions.
The idea was to lean forward with both arms around the fake breasts.
It's nothing to be ashamed of.

「Uufufufu, This is going to be a good article~」

Jaana-san smiled with satisfaction.
It's over......
This time I'm done.

After that, Jaana-san made me play "Be Delicious, Moe Moe Kyun" and cook for her.
(T/N: Example at Translator Corner!)
Write her a message
After enjoying the maid cafe for a while, she left.


The article was published in the September issue of the school newspaper at the start of the second semester.
This is a front page that I never thought I'd see.
Even though the athletic club is active during the summer vacation.
What does it mean that a Cheki picture of a cross-dressing maid cafe makes the front page of the school newspaper?
However, surprisingly, it was not an article that made a fool of cross-dressing, but a work report.

「Well, oniichan. Let's go over the current situation.」

It was time for the usual status check.

【Status】
--------------------
Liberal Arts: 88 (+30)     

Science: 69 (+20) 

Athletic ability: 54 (+11) 

Appearance: 98 (+29)   

Art: 15 (+2)   

Cooking: 76 (+6)
--------------------

I was able to improve my academic skills during the summer vacation.
I can read, and I know what the weather forecast means.
Working at a maid cafe has improved my appearance.
It must be the one who can be seen and become beautiful.
The status is generally good.
The problem is the reaction I got from the newspaper......

【Intimacy】
--------------------
Jitsuwa Eiko 「I like maids surprisingly well.」
Mouhito Sara 「They're like stuffed penguins.」
Jaana Rizumu 「How come you look good in a maid's uniform when you were so ugly the other day!」
Torano Maki 「Serious cross-dressing」
(T/N: May translated this wrong, Raw: まじ女装)
--------------------

It's surprisingly popular!?
(T/N: This remind me of Aikawa Ayumu from Korewa Zombie Desuka when he got popular from cross-dressing)
I thought they would treat me like a pervert rather than a siscon.

「Okay, I'll keep working at the maid cafe.」
「Ah...... oniichan...... have addicted to cross-dressing......」

Mai was pulling away.


【Translator Corner!】


-チェキ, Cheki?:


-だっちゅーのポーズ, Dachu pose?:
Jeanne d'Arc Alter from FGO


Hinako Sakuragi from Hinako Note



-Be Delicious, Moe Moe Kyun, Shomin Sample Episode 9:


-Aikawa Ayumu from Korewa Zombie Desuka:
Love this episode btw


-Next week chapter may got delay because I have stuff to do irl.

-I only do this for fun so I can't promise to do daily post but I'll try my best to do weekly post.

-Thanks for reading and if you like the novel or have some suggestion or want me to keep translating it comment down below.

-If you like the translation, please support me by reading it at my site or donate to me by ko-fi

《PREVIOUS》 《SERIES》 《NEXT》

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let’s Raise the Abandoned Cat Heroes – an Awesome Demon Hunter Who Switched to Being a Teacher, and Is Very Much Missed by His S-Ranked Pupils Chapter 77

My Daughters The S-Rank Adventurers Had Severe Father-Con Chapter 37

My Daughters The S-Rank Adventurers Had Severe Father-Con Chapter 43