Skip to main content

Otherworldly Memorial ~ I thought it was an RPG, but it turned out to be a gal game world, but I'm going to play many rounds and try to capture all the characters! ~ Chapter 5

 *DISCLAIMER: I'M NOT NATIVE JAPANESE OR ENGLISH SPEAKER, THESE ARE MACHINE TRANSLATIONS THAT I TRY TO MAKE SENSE. READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION.
*SORRY FOR THE DELAY, HERE THIS WEEK CHAPTER! ENJOY!
*THIS SERIES LOOKS FUN SO I DECIDED TO TRANSLATE IT. THE AUTHOR USE A LOT OF HARD JAPANESE AND KANJI, SO PREPARE FOR A BRAIN SEIZURE.
*RAW: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n5718en/5/


Otherworldly Memorial 【Chapter 5】


「Onii-chan, may I?」
「Of course, my sister」

I already knew roughly when my sister was going to visit.
It was Sunday night, just before I went to bed.

Mai appeared in some kind of colorful ice cream-like terrycloth top and bottom.
Underneath, she was wearing shorts and socks that went above her knees.
I don't know why she always comes in a new loungewear every time.
Every week I wonder if there is any way to get a picture of my sister at this time.

「Let's check your status then.」
「Please do.」

【Status】
--------------------
Liberal Arts: 14 (+4)     

Science: 16 (+3) 

Athletic ability: 17 (+10) 

Appearance: 25 (+7)   

Art: 7   

Cooking: 32 (+10)
--------------------

The effect of the Full body supercore by just falling down is amazing.
It was right to buy this one.

「Onii-chan,  looks like you've met another girl, way to go, hyuu hyuu」
(T/N: Raw:  ヒューヒュー, She is probably teasing her brother)

【Intimacy】
--------------------
Jitsuwa Eiko 「I like it as much as a 30% off coupon for karaoke.」
Mouhito Sara 「like a bone stuck in my throat.」
Jaana Rizumu 「A rookie with a disappointing face appearing in the cooking club?」
--------------------

Jitsuwa-san are still the same.

Or rather, Sara-san's intimacy is going down!
She totally hates me, isn't she?
Why......?
I should be getting better at cooking.
There's something about it, a essential event or something.

Jaana-san...... it's very harsh
Well, I already expect this when I was being interviewed by the newspaper club but they didn't take any picture.

「Starting next week, I'm going to work on my appearance for a while. So, how can I work on my appearance?」

In the games I know, it's like you set your hair with a comb.
Actually, I don't know what to do because I set my hair every day.

「Leave that to Mai.」
「So, just like the hellish muscle training we will do something with quota..... Well, that's easier to understand.」

I had to devote myself to various routines for a while, such as face massages, face masks, yoga, and so on.

A few days later, as promised, Jaana-san came to the club room.

「Yahoo! Lotto-kun, nice to meet you!?」

She is as energetic as ever.
In any case, it looks good and makes me feel cheerful too.
We sat down facing each other at a desk in the corner of the galley.

「It's about creative cooking ideas, isn't it?」
「Yes, yes. How did you come up with that?」
「Actually, Mouhito-san's father is a culinary researcher, and I borrowed a book from the library. I think of that when I read it.」

It was a big lie.
Her father is a culinary researcher and the fact that she's in the cooking club would suggest that she respects her parents or wants to follow in their footsteps.
That's why I think that the event that raises Sara-san's intimacy has something to do with her father.
I've read Sara-san's father's book, but it's a far cry from the Japanese cuisine I know.

I glance at Sara-san.
Her normally cool eyes widened.
I knew it.
It wasn't just a reaction that my name had come up.

I felt like I had raised some kind of flag.

「Wow, Sara-chan's father's book. But Sara-chan doesn't cook like that, you know.」

That's true
Japanese cuisine is a heresy in this world.
Then Sara-san came over to us.
It was hard to believe that she was the same person as the usual soft-spoken Sara-san.

「Could you please stop talking about that person? It has nothing to do with me.」

In a crisp voice, she said to us.
A cold look pierces us as we sit down.
She's pretty angry.

From the way she said it, it seems that my guess was wrong.
Sara-san probably hates her father.

「Hoho~! You're a promising star of the cooking club, Sara-chan, and you have something going on with your father who's a culinary researcher? Can I ask you a few details?」

Uwa, how can you say that line in this atmosphere?
I wonder why newspaper clubs are like this at times?

「Even if you make a story out of my private life you won't get any reputation, will it? Wouldn't it be better to post a close-up of your genius chef's smug face?」
「No no, I don't need any reputation」

Have you ever had beautiful girls tell you to your face that you're ugly?
Even though I know I can make it up to them in the future, it's still hard enough to die.

For a while, the two of them were buzzing and sparks were flying from their eyes.
She never touched the potato salad-like thing I made.

*******

On my way home one day, I saw Jitsuwa-san.

On the street in front of the park, she is talking to a little girl who is squatting and crying.
It's like a lost child.
Okay, let's go talk to her.

「What's the matter, Jitsuwa-san?」
「Ah, uh......Lotto-san I think she is lost」

I knew it.
I approach them while talking.
Jitsuwa-san's skirt is very short like always.
I'm more attracted to the exposed legs than the lost girl.
The line came naturally, as if he wanted to dispel his guilt over such male instincts.

「Is there anything I can do?」

Haa, haa
I'm gasping for breath after less than a minute of running.
This is hard
I'm still not athletic enough to run at all.
But I wanted to find the girl's mother.

The lost child was too busy crying to get her name or anything else out of her.
She said she tried to find her mother with the lost child, but she wouldn't move from her spot.
So she talked to her gently and nursed her all the time.
How good can she be?

I'm sure it's not for her sake that I want to find her mother.
I guess it's to increase Jitsuwa-san's intimacy.
I wonder.
I'm such a jerk, aren't I?

I stop and think for a moment.
She was 3 years old or so.
If it was in front of the park, wouldn't that kid have been playing in the park?
Would her mother leave the park?

I went back to the park and looked for someone from the top of the highest jungle gym.
I hadn't climbed a jungle gym in about 10 years.
There was no one in the park.
The tools were still in the sandbox.
It might belong to that girl.
If the tool has a name on it, it can be a clue.

As I approached the sandbox, I heard moans coming from a nearby bathroom.
I hurried over to find a woman in the washroom looking uncomfortable.
It was under the roof of the bathroom, so you couldn't even see it from the jungle gym.

She held her mouth with a handkerchief and cooed with tears in her eyes.
I really don't know what to think in this situation, but she is very beautiful.
She was dressed in a T-shirt and jeans, but she had a healthy air of sex appeal.
The women in this world are really beautiful.

「Are you all right?!」

She silently waved her hand and showed me her handbag, as if to say it was okay.
On the handle of the handbag, there is something that looks like a key chain.
What, there's a baby in her belly......?
I'm a little nervous.
No, that's not what I meant.
In other words, this is morning sickness.

「You have a daughter who is about 3 years old, right?」

I asked, and she nodded her head, holding her mouth with a handkerchief.
Thank goodness, I'm pretty sure this is the mother of that child.
I asked her to wait here and went back to Jitsuwa-san's place.

When the child was brought to her, the mother immediately hugged her.
Feeling relieved, the child stopped crying.
Oh dear, I'm finally relieved.
It seems that the child was not lost, but that she was so worried about her mother sudden sickness that she called for help, but was unable to tell anything because she was crying.

The parents and children really thanked me.
I only did it to increase the intimacy of the target.
It is extremely calculating and could be called hypocritical.
I know what I'm talking about.

「That's great, that's really great」

Jitsuwa-san put her hand on her chest and smiled.
She wiped a tear from the corner of her eye with her index finger.
She's a really kind guy, isn't she?

I'm glad I was able to help her. I'm really glad.


【Translator Corner!】


-Things have calmed down for me so next week chapter will probably posted on time or early.

-I only do this for fun so I can't promise to do daily post but I'll try my best to do weekly post.

-Thanks for reading and if you like the novel or have some suggestion or want me to keep translating it comment down below.

-If you like the translation, please support me by reading it at my site or donate to me by ko-fi. 

《PREVIOUS》 《SERIES》 《NEXT》






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let’s Raise the Abandoned Cat Heroes – an Awesome Demon Hunter Who Switched to Being a Teacher, and Is Very Much Missed by His S-Ranked Pupils Chapter 77

My Daughters The S-Rank Adventurers Had Severe Father-Con Chapter 37

Otherworldly Memorial ~ I thought it was an RPG, but it turned out to be a gal game world, but I'm going to play many rounds and try to capture all the characters! ~ Chapter 21