Skip to main content

Otherworldly Memorial ~ I thought it was an RPG, but it turned out to be a gal game world, but I'm going to play many rounds and try to capture all the characters! ~ Chapter 3

 *DISCLAIMER: I'M NOT NATIVE JAPANESE OR ENGLISH SPEAKER, THESE ARE MACHINE TRANSLATIONS THAT I TRY TO MAKE SENSE. READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION.
*HERE THIS WEEK CHAPTER! ENJOY!
*THIS SERIES LOOKS FUN SO I DECIDED TO TRANSLATE IT. THE AUTHOR USE A LOT OF HARD JAPANESE AND KANJI, SO PREPARE FOR A BRAIN SEIZURE.
*RAW: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n5718en/3/


Otherworldly Memorial 【Chapter 3】


The food in this world is amazing.
I'm happy to be with Sara-san, but you know what?

Pork is usually sold in slices, right?
Most of the meat and fish products are the same as the my previous world.
It starts with handling a mammal the size of a guinea pig that I've never seen before.

Sara-san was handling something that looked like a deep-sea fish, more gross than an eel.
This is not a home cooking level at all
She's the landlady, but she's also the chef, she's pretty cool.

I wonder how much I have to do to make this person fall in love with me.

This week, I worked hard on my club activities and on cooking at home.
I made an omelet on the last day.
Even if it's not a chicken egg, it's still an egg.
And there was something similar to rice.
If you cook from the memories of your previous life, it means that you have created a dish that does not exist in this world, It was well received by Mai.

You've grown quite a bit this week, haven't you?
Tonight, my sister will come to my room

「Onii-chan, I'm coming in~」
「I've been waiting for you.」

Mai appeared in her loungewear, a pastel colored pile hoodie and shorts.
Her hair was tied up with a rubber band, and she was dressed in a way that she would only show her family.
Damn~ I love the way she lowered her guard.
(T/N: I may translated this wrong: くっそ~、この油断してる感じがたまんねえ。)
I can't take my eyes off the white, thin thighs that are exposed.

「Well then, Let's start with the status, shall we?」

Well, that was a plain way of conversation.
Do you have any idea how excited I am about this? Damn it!
(T/N: the mc say コンチクショウ here)
I'm not sure how much I'm growing in a week though.

【Status】
--------------------
Liberal Arts: 6 (+1)     

Science: 10 (+1) 

Athletic ability: 11 

Appearance: 18   

Art: 7   

Cooking: 12 (+10)
--------------------

「Oh, you worked so hard, Onii-chan~」
「Oh, it's true」

My cooking had improved a lot with club activities and training.
Well, I felt it, I guess.
My academic performance seems to have improved a little in class.
And it seems that exercising in daily life is not enough to improve athletic performance.

「Did you meet a nice girl this week, onii-chan?」 
(T/N: Somehow she sounded yandere)

Whoa, the wording is less plain now.
I wonder if she could feel my frustration.
Now, the question is, how does Sara-san feel?

【Intimacy】
--------------------
Mihane Eiko 「Who was that?」
Mouhito Sara 「They're like tissues handed out in front of the station.」
--------------------
(T/N: This world seems like a paradise for masochist)

Guhaa
(T/N: ぐはっ。)
Even though I knew it, isn't this expression too harsh?
Basically, she don't want me.
She only occasionally interested.

「I'm glad you joined the cooking club, onii-chan.」

I'm not sure I'm ready to say yes to that at this level of intimacy.

「Well then, what will you do from tomorrow?」

Lets see.
The cooking club would be enough for cooking.
Mai will be in charge of cooking for a week starting tomorrow.

I'm actually not strong enough yet, it takes me a long time to get to and from school.
But I don't want to do that hellish muscle training......

「Onii-chan? Maybe you should work out a little more?」
「I will do that」
(T/N: Demm boi!!)

I answered immediately, looking at my sister's bare legs.
Not because she told me to, but because I actually thought I should.
I didn't say it because I was upset because I thought I might have caught you watching me the whole time because I switched legs.
(T/N: Can't put this into proper sentence, 脚を組み替えたから、ずっと見てたのバレたかもと思って動揺したから言っちゃったわけじゃないんだよ。)

The next day, hell broke loose again.
It's really hard to wield a wok with sore muscles.
I can't handle it properly at all.

「Lotto-san, you come from a good place, you've probably never held anything heavier than chopsticks.」

I'm not sure what to say.
She say this with a very beautiful smile.
By the way, I'm the only one who says Mouhito Sara is sarcastic.
Watch me, I'll definitely "dere" you later.
(T/N: For those who don't know "dere" meant something like "lovestruck")

「Yoshitomo, do you know Mouhito Sara-san?」

I talked to my best friend (the one I was set up with) during break.

「What's this, Lotto, you joined the cooking club because you're aiming for Mouhito-san? That's great. Okay, I'll tell you what I know.」

I didn't know that before I joined the club.

Sorting out the information I got from Yoshitomo, Sara's father is a culinary researcher who has appeared on TV.
However, her father does not cook at home and her mother is not a good cook.
That's when she started cooking, reading her father's books.
You'd have to be a pretty good cook to be considered able to do this......

After that, I spent the rest of my days working hard at strength training and the cooking club.

One day after school, I saw Mihane Eiko picking up trash.
I was troubled, but I tried to talk to her.

「Eh? sorry, who are you?」

I knew this because I've been keeping track of our intimacy, but I'm shocked, aren't I?

「No, I was impressed to see you picking up trash without worrying about getting your hands dirty even though you have beautiful nails. Good luck with the volunteer club.」

Then she looked a little surprised, then smiled and said

「Yeah, Thanks.」

That's all she said.
If it had been a gal game, the CG would have been collected here.
Maybe it was a good idea to join the volunteer club after all.

*****

A few days later, my sister told me this.

「Brother, it's almost the big holiday, what are you going to do? You don't seem to have anyone to date.」

Stab!
(T/N: Raw: グサッ This is probably the sfx when the word hit deep)
Lotto suffered 10 psychological damage.

「How about a date with Mai?」
「Impossible」

Stab! stab!
Lotto took 20 psychological damage.

「Well, I'll go with you if you want to go shopping in town. If you want to buy an item.」

Item!
You should tell me about those sooner!
In this world, you should at least have an instruction manual.
There's no tutorial either.

「Do you have any money on you? Me?」

Sadly, I don't even know how much money I have.
I can't really do anything without asking my sister.

「I don't have any money. I don't have any pocket money, so I have to get a part-time job.」

Part-time job!
There is such a thing!?
Perhaps a part-time job would raise the parameters.
And isn't it standard practice to use gold to get items that have a parameter increase effect as soon as possible?
I studied the strategy, remembering the gal games I had played before I was reborn.

「Okay, I'll work part-time over the holidays and go shopping on the last day.」
「Yes, I understand, onii-chan. There are three part-time jobs that you can do right now.」

1. Picking up balls at a pachinko parlor

2. hunting slime

3. clinical trial

「That's about it.」

Oi!
That's about it, my ass!
(T/N: こんなところかな、じゃねえよ!)
There are too many too retort!

「You know, first of all, this isn't a part-time job, is it?」
「It's not an hourly wage, but you can make a decent amount of money. If a girl sees you picking up a ball, she'll be disillusioned and her liking will drop, but my brother won't drop any lower, so I recommend it.」

Stab! stab! stab!
Mai-chan, stop it!
I don't have any HP anymore!

「What's 2? Is that an option I can choose because I'm Lotto?」
「It's not about the name. It's just a normal food search. The more slimes you catch, the more rewards you get. You'll get a slight increase in athletic ability, but a decrease in appearance.」

You mean hunting, like strawberry picking.
Is slime a food......? 

「Just out of curiosity, what's 3?」
「They just lock you in a lab and make you take a mysterious drug. The rewards are great, but you never know what's going to happen.」

There's nothing good about it, Mai.
I was expecting a diner or something?

「I mean, restaurants and stuff, isn't that how you want to get good at cooking?」
「Onii-chan, there's no way you'd get an interview looking like that.」

Stab! stab! stab! stab!
A blow to the heart!
It's bad that everyone has low parameters!
(T/N: みんなパラメータの低いのが悪いんや! )
Damn it, I'll definitely become handsome!

I chose the clinical trial that I thought would make the most money.
When I get the money, I'll buy a facial care.
(T/N: 美顔器)
(T/N: Remember guys there is no easy way to get money! Beware of scamer!)

【Translator Corner!】


-Next week chapter may got delay because I have stuff to do irl.

-I don't know why but blogger keep messing around with the size of the font.

-I only do this for fun so I can't promise to do daily post but I'll try my best to do weekly post.

-Thanks for reading and if you like the novel or have some suggestion or want me to keep translating it comment down bellow.

-If you like the translation, please support me by reading it at my site or donate to me by ko-fi. 

《PREVIOUS》 《SERIES》 《NEXT》



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let’s Raise the Abandoned Cat Heroes – an Awesome Demon Hunter Who Switched to Being a Teacher, and Is Very Much Missed by His S-Ranked Pupils Chapter 77

My Daughters The S-Rank Adventurers Had Severe Father-Con Chapter 37

Otherworldly Memorial ~ I thought it was an RPG, but it turned out to be a gal game world, but I'm going to play many rounds and try to capture all the characters! ~ Chapter 21