Skip to main content

Otherworldly Memorial ~ I thought it was an RPG, but it turned out to be a gal game world, but I'm going to play many rounds and try to capture all the characters! ~ Chapter 2

 *DISCLAIMER: I'M NOT NATIVE JAPANESE OR ENGLISH SPEAKER, THESE ARE MACHINE TRANSLATIONS THAT I TRY TO MAKE SENSE. READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION.
*HERE THIS WEEK CHAPTER! ENJOY!
*THIS SERIES LOOKS FUN SO I DECIDED TO TRANSLATE IT. THE AUTHOR USE A LOT OF HARD JAPANESE AND KANJI, SO PREPARE FOR A BRAIN SEIZURE.
*RAW: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n5718en/2/


Otherworldly Memorial 【Chapter 2】


Haa haa haa haa......

I'm dying.......
I've died once, but I'll die again.......

I've been training like hell every day.
Even though I seems to be a first-year high school student, I doesn't have the physical strength to go to school properly.

It seems that my athletic ability will not improve unless I meet the absurd demand to do 100 push-ups when I can't even do one.
I couldn't even walk normally, so I was running 4km every day.
It takes me five hours.

I can really feel the growth.
I can see that I have more decent motor skills today than I did yesterday.
On the first day I couldn't walk properly at the level I was at, so it's easy to see the daily growth.
It seems that if you can bend your arms even a little bit, you are considered to have done a push-up.
(T/N: Is that even allowed!?)

I also learned that if you don't make your quota, you won't grow.
It was raining so hard that I gave up on the idea of running 4km, but the next day I had the feeling that I hadn't grown.
This world is really unforgiving.

If I had gone to school, I wouldn't have been able to fulfill my quota, so I hadn't gone to school since the entrance ceremony.
I can't even read anyway, so there's no point in going to school.
However, it would be bad if I became a delinquent.......
I'm afraid of the girls I meet on the condition that I become a delinquent.......

With that thought in mind, I completed my jog.

Today mark the one week of my training.
My sister will  probably be visiting my room again.
It was the only thing that kept me going.
(T/N: Motivation done right!)

I ate another delicious but mysterious dinner, took a bath, and waited in my room until there was a knock at the door.

「Big brother, is this a good time?」
「Of course!」

I answered immediately as I was standing by at full power.

「excuse me for disturbing」
(T/N: おじゃましまーす)

Mai opened the door and walked in.
She is wearing a kigurumi-like loungewear with a raccoon hood.
(T/N: Example in translator corner)
Last week's yellow pajamas were great, but these are just as great!
The sleeves are too long, and the way they hide your hands is just too cute!
For some reason, Mai wears her school uniform all the time at home, and after bathing, she immediately retreats to her room, so loungewear is very rare.
By the way, when we were eating, she didn't explain anything when we talked about status and intimacy.

「Well, big brother. Let's go over the current situation.」

【Status】
--------------------
Liberal Arts: 5     

Science: 9  

Athletic ability: 11 (+6)    

Appearance: 18   

Art: 7   

Cooking: 2     
--------------------

「Yeah, you did pretty good, big brother.」

I was complimented.
It wasn't easy, though!
It's hell.

So this is how much its grow in a week.
I think the initial parameters are too low, aren't they?

「Next, let's check the intimacy.」

【Intimacy】
--------------------
Mihane Eiko 「Who was that?」
--------------------

「That's what it looks like now.」

I've been forgotten.
Well, I didn't go to school.

「Mai, there was a game where you could capture all 12 sisters.」

I couldn't give up on Mai.

「What are you talking about, big brother? How can you have twelve sisters?」
(T/N: This sounds like Manzai)

That's the end of the story......
Everyone was playing with that in mind.

「By the way, what are you going to do this week? As for me, I want you to work hard on your cooking. After all, Brother are on cooking duty this week.」

I see.
My cooking level are 2 so it must be very serious.
My athletic ability aren't quite up to par yet, and I can't even read, but I can't let my cute little sister eat shitty food. 

「Okay, I'll work on my cooking.」
(T/N: This is how you set your priority)

Yatta! Mai made a small gut pose.
(T/N: やったっ! と小さくガッツポーズをする舞衣。)
It's super cute.
Damn it, I want to capture it.

The next morning.
The cooking quota wasn't that time-consuming, and I hadn't been to school in a long time.
It's still hard to climb the stairs, though.

There was nothing in the class that I couldn't understand what they were saying.
It's in Japanese.
But I don't know any of the historical characters.
The social situation is also completely different.
This is going to take a lot of studying.

「Lotto, what are you going to do with your club?」

Yoshitomo spoke to me.

Club activities!
Oh, right, club activities.
Before I was reborn, I never do any club activities.
I just wanted to play games.
In this world, I'm aiming to be a normie, so I'd better join a club.
(T/N: リア充)
Perhaps the parameters will go up as well.

「What kind of club activities are there?」
「Oh, you missed the briefing, didn't you? You caught a cold?」

I can't say I don't have the athletic ability to get to school.
I can't tell him that I didn't go to school in order to meet my sister's quota.

「That's about it. Tell me about the club.」

There were several athletic and cultural clubs, but it was basically the same as a Japanese high school.
Cooking is completely different, but sports and music are the same.
A cooking club might be a good idea.

「By the way, do you know what club Mihane-san belongs to?」

Belonging to the same club is the easiest way to make a good impression.

「It's the volunteer club. What? are you doing aiming for Mihane-san? I know what you mean, she's super pretty after all.」

The volunteer club.
I don't think the parameters will go up.
It might lower my karma, but I don't have that status.
(T/N: カルマが下がりそうだが、そういうステータスないし。)
Even so, Mihane-san looks like a gal, but she's in the volunteer club.

I imagined Mihane-san being nice to the elderly.
How nice.

However, considering the reality of the situation, it should be something that can be expected to increase status.
I feel like the athletic club is good.
I go home while worrying.

「Big brother, I think the cooking club is good, isn't it?」
「Okay, I'll join the cooking club.」

At dinner that night, I immediately decided to join the cooking club.
The fact that I couldn't refuse Mai's request was a good enough reason, but it wasn't the only reason.

I'm on cooking duty today.
To be honest, I couldn't cook at all.

The ingredients are completely different, and I have no idea what seasonings are used.
Knives and pots and pans are indeed the same, but there is no microwave oven.
Also, there is no such thing as instant food in this world.
By the way, there are no convenience stores or lunch shops.

As for cooking training, Mai only explained about vegetables to me, but I lacked too much basic knowledge.

In the end, the best I could do was to put some kind of dressing on the boiled vegetables.
It's a gal game like-world, but the difficulty level for daily life is too high.
I don't have time to flirt with girls at all.
(T/N: At least you have your sister...)
It's really a shitty game, this world.

The next day, I visited the cooking club.
And then I thought.
This worlds is a god game.
(T/N: Well that was a fast change of mind)

「I'm a member of the cooking club, my name is Mouhito Sara, and it looks like we're the only first-year students here, so I look forward to working with you.」
(T/N: I may mistranslate here, the kanji are 望比都沙羅, while the furigana もうひとさら)
「I'm looking forward to working with you.」

As soon as I joined the club, I was able to meet a very beautiful girl.
There is one mole bellow the cool, gentle eyes.
(T/N: This kinda hard to translate, 涼やかで優しい目元に、泣きぼくろが一つ。)
It feels like the elegance and goodness of the atmosphere are already overflowing.
Her long black hair was carefully braided.
Until now, I've never understood how the nape of the neck could be sexy, but now I do.
I wonder if this is what would happen if you made the beautiful landlady of an inn wear a uniform at the age of 15.

「Do you like cooking?」
「Not really, my parents have gone abroad. I haven't done it before, so I joined the club because I wanted to be able to cook.」
(T/N: The mc speak in keigo here)

I don't know why I'm being so polite.
It's partly because the person I'm talking to is polite, but I get nervous when I'm talking to a beautiful woman.

「Fufu, it's interesting that you joined the cooking club even though you can't cook.」
「Eh? it's interesting? ahaha」

Her eyes aren't smiling.
This must be what they called sarcasm.
It is said that people in Kyoto say, "How about some pickled vegetables?" or something like that.
(T/N: ぶぶ漬けでもどうどす, Further explanation in translator corner)
If you think about it, there's no way I can be likable with my current status.
I thought I understood the logic of this world, but I guess I got carried away.
If you're a girl in the cooking club, naturally the better you can cook, the better your reputation will be.

All right, let's get on with our club activities.


【Translator Corner!】


-Kigurumi: Its look cute on the right person, but I heard its quite hot.

-「ぶぶ漬けでもどうどす, Bubudzuke demo dōdosu」 from my search this is how the people of Kyoto saying "Please quickly leave". Please take note I may make some mistake during translating and searching for this info.

-I only do this for fun so I can't promise to do daily post but I'll try my best 
to do weekly post.

-Thanks for reading and if you like the novel or have some suggestion or want me to keep translating it comment down bellow.

-If you like the translation, please support me by reading it at my site or donate to me by ko-fi. 

《PREVIOUS》 《SERIES》 《NEXT》  

Comments

  1. thanks for chapter ! my mood up when i saw released ! looking forward to the next one and take care !

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it more , thanks for the hardwork and i will waitng for the next

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let’s Raise the Abandoned Cat Heroes – an Awesome Demon Hunter Who Switched to Being a Teacher, and Is Very Much Missed by His S-Ranked Pupils Chapter 77

My Daughters The S-Rank Adventurers Had Severe Father-Con Chapter 37

My Daughters The S-Rank Adventurers Had Severe Father-Con Chapter 43