Skip to main content

Let’s Raise the Abandoned Cat Heroes – an Awesome Demon Hunter Who Switched to Being a Teacher, and Is Very Much Missed by His S-Ranked Pupils Chapter 60

 *DISCLAIMER: I'M NOT NATIVE JAPANESE OR ENGLISH SPEAKER, THESE ARE MACHINE TRANSLATIONS THAT I TRY TO MAKE SENSE. READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION.
*SORRY FOR THE DELAY, HERE THIS WEEK CHAPTER! ENJOY!
*RAW: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n7949fu/60/


Chapter 60


As soon as the female hero spotted me in the guild, her eyes widened in surprise.

「You're Brett Cradle by any chance......? I heard you quit being a Demon King Hunter.」
(T/N: ブレット・クレイディル)

A heavily armored female hero walks up to me, her armor clicking and clanking.

「Cecilia-san, is that you......?」

I was also surprised at the sight of this female hero.

She is a beautiful blond-haired, blue-eyed, and heavily armored hero with her entire body covered in silvery white special plate armor and shields.

She's a bit more mature than she was a few years ago, but I can't think of anyone I know who looks like this, other than Cecilia, the Holy Knight of Steel.

「It's Brett! Well, you look different. A few years ago you looked like a small and cute boy. Now you're a fine young man.」

Cecilia said, laying her hand in front of her chest to show how small I used to be.

By that expression, my height a few years ago would have been less than the current Maifa, but I don't remember being that small.

I still think she is a very rough person, but let's put that aside.

「Cecilia-san too, you look so much more mature than you used to.」

「Haa haa haa, indeed! Wait, who says I'm old?」

Cecilia suddenly has a darkness in her eyes.
She put her hands firmly on my shoulders and gave me a last-ditch effort.

「No, I didn't say that! It hurts, it hurts, too much force!」

「Ugh ......, every time I go back to my parents' house every year my parent keep saying "I can't wait to see my grandchildren's faces......". It's not just about getting married and having a family, don't you think? In the first place, it is because we heroes are protecting the peace of the world...」

「I don't have anything to do with that, do I? It's between Cecilia-san and your parents, isn't it?」

「Huh......?! Yes, I'm sorry. I just got work up and complained.」

Cecilia-san came to her senses and removed her hand from my shoulder.

I thought my shoulders were going to be crushed......
She's still powerful as ever and a habit to go berserk.

By the way, as for my three students...

「Another female acquaintance came out again...... Onii-san has the problem of not realizing being liked too much」

「Stronger and more beautiful than teacher, this might be a little bad......」

「All right, when push comes to shove, the three of us will fold it up and bury it.」

「「Understood」」

I don't know what it was, but they were having a scary discussion.

Cecilia, on the other hand, seemed to have noticed the three students next to me as well.

And when the heavily armed female heroes see the dainty girls, her eyes begin to sparkle.

「Wha...... Cu... cute......! Brett-kun! What are these kids to you!?」

Cecilia grabbed me by the shoulders again, this time shaking me with a squirming motion.

My brain are being shaken.
Also, her face are close.

「These are my students at the Hero Academy...... After I quit being a Demon King Hunter, I became a teacher at the Hero Academy. But I've already taught most of what I can teach, so now I'm just following up with them to help them gain real-world experience.」

「Wow...... thats great, thats great...... A teacher at the Hero Academy can always be with these cute girls... Haa haa...... I think I'll become a teacher at the Hero Academy...... Haa haa...... Haa haa......」
(T/N: Officer! This woman over here!)

Cecilia snorted and turned her greedy eyes to Rio, Iris, and Maifa.

The three of them, who had been discussing the matter in a frightening manner earlier, all trembled when exposed to her gaze, and they all ran for cover and hid behind me.

Cecilia-san have always  liked cute things......
I used to be treated like a boy, and I used to get a lot of head pats and hugs.

But I think she's getting even more dangerous than before.
I don't know if you've been single for a long time, but you should at least make an effort to hide it.

「Ah, it's impossible. Having Cecilia-san as a teacher at the Hero Academy is equivalent to creating a violent criminal.」

「Eh, why not? There aren't many hero who love children as much as I do!」

「That's why you're such a pervert. You'll be a Demon King Hunter for the rest of your life.」

「That's too terrible! Okay. If the kids aren't good, I don't mind being with you Brett-kun. Warm my cold and frozen heart! You've grown a lot, but it's still inside my strike zone!」

「Will you please shut up already, you pre-criminal... Get away from me! Keep your face away from me!」

Cecilia grabbed my shoulder and lurched closer.

Her eyes are emitting dangerous aura.
She's beautiful, but she's huffing and puffing and sniffing so hard that I can't see her as the opposite sex properly.

And then there was...

Rio's hand pushed back Cecilia's face as she tried to get closer to me.

「Hmm......?」

Cecilia looks puzzled and pulls away from me.

Rio, Iris and Maifa stood to protect me and said to Cecilia

「You can't have my nii-chan!」

「If you want teacher, you'll have to defeat us first!」

「Onii-chan is ours...... This is no place for a woman of the past.」

Um, yeah.
In case you're wondering, I don't belong to you either.


***


There was such a chaotic event in the hero guild.

However, it seemed to be a usual eccentricity for us, and it was passed through by the people around us.

The staff and the other Demon Hunters were just going about their business as usual.
Hahaha, I guess it's what you do everyday that counts.

By the way, there was no battle between the two after that, and it ended with Cecilia retreating as usual.

I don't know what she was thinking, though, because she put her hand on her chin and mumbled something like 「Hou......」.

Aside from that, we finished receiving the hero card, which was our goal, so all we had to do was return to the village.

There was an accident when I ran into Cecilia at the heroes' guild, but other than that, I was able to make it back to the village without any problems...or so I thought.

On the way back to the Lit village, I ask a question to a female hero who walks next to me, her armor clicking and clanking.

「Um, Cecilia-san」

「What is it, Brett-kun?」

「What is it my ass...... Why are you following me?」

A path in the forest leading to the Lit village.
In addition to me and my three pupils, there was one other extra hero who came with us.

Of course, it was Cecilia, the "Holy Knight of Steel".

「Why do I follow you guys......? That's also a very philosophical question.」

Cecilia, who was walking next to me, slunk off to say so.
No, I don't think there's anything philosophical about it.

By the way, Rio, Iris, and Maifa had been showing a lot of threatening and checking attitudes toward Cecilia, but it didn't seem to have any effect on her at all.

Cecilia says with a giggle.

「Then, that's right...... I want to spend sleepless night with Brett-kun again. Is that reason unacceptable?」

The three students jumped at her words.
I, on the other hand, sigh heavily.

「Why don't you stop saying delusional things like that. It's true that there were days when the two of us spent all night together slaying demon kings.」

「I still can't forget the bodily fluids that Brett-kun sprayed on me at that time......」

「The demon lord of the giant ants had created an unbelievable number of giant ants. It's true that there was a time when the bodily fluids of the ants I slashed splashed Cecilia-san like blood... but that's not it.」

On the path in the forest, I stopped and looked at Cecilia-san.

Then Cecilia looked at me a little sulkily and said

「I can't follow you for any reason...?」

「No, there's no reason to say no. I mean, why do you want to follow me so badly?」

「I mean? You look like you're having fun!  Onee-san are feeling lonely! Don't be so cold!」

「Are you a kid? If you don't want to, why don't you just get a boyfriend or something? I'm sure Cecilia-san can find a man or two who will come to her if she just acts normal.」

「Because......, when I talk to cute boys I like, somehow they always get scared and run away.」

「…………」

I wonder why she is walking around freely instead of being thrown in jail.
I think she's a first class dangerous person.

The world is a scary place, though, because such a person is one of the bravest and most powerful people in the world.

But that's right......
Even a person like this has the ability to do so.

With Cecilia-san's guidance, Rio and the others may have something to gain.

「I understand. If you insist, I'll make two conditions.」

「Really!? What are the condition...」

「First, to teach my students the skills of being a hero.」

「It's a small price to pay! No, I'll be glad! I'll teach you everything you need to know!」

「Second, you need to get permission from Rio, Iris, and Maifa.」

「Eh」

As a result of my conditions, Cecilia even got down on her knees on the street in front of the three girls and asked for and received permission to accompany them.

It is unclear what stirred her so much, but now we have one high-level mentor
There are some skills that I can't teach, but Cecilia can.

And so, my students received instruction from Cecilia for a while, and the results were remarkable.

Maifa was not a good match, but Rio gained the sword technique called 【Moonlight Sword】 and Iris gained the magic called 【Ultimate Healing】.

What kind of skills they were those...


【Translator Corner!】


-Really sorry for the delay because I have stuff to do irl and also next week chapter may got delay too.

-I only do this for fun so I can't promise to do daily post but I'll try my best to do weekly post.

-Thanks for reading and if you like the novel or have some suggestion or want me to keep translating it comment down bellow.

-If you like the translation, please support me by reading it at my site or donate to me by ko-fi. 

《PREVIOUS》 《SERIES》 《NEXT》

Comments

  1. thanks for chap
    ...those skills make her sound like a paladin,.............pedo paladin......when's the spinoff of shota mc and cecilia coming? XD

    someone there should really call the FBI that lady is plain dangerous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem mate!
      I'm all in for Oneeshota starring cecilia and young brett
      Ain't nobody stopping cecilia lol

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let’s Raise the Abandoned Cat Heroes – an Awesome Demon Hunter Who Switched to Being a Teacher, and Is Very Much Missed by His S-Ranked Pupils Chapter 77

My Daughters The S-Rank Adventurers Had Severe Father-Con Chapter 37

Let’s Raise the Abandoned Cat Heroes – an Awesome Demon Hunter Who Switched to Being a Teacher, and Is Very Much Missed by His S-Ranked Pupils Chapter 59